What’s next for Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ movies?

JUBA, South Africa — Disney has announced it will be moving forward with its Star Wars films with new versions of its original films.

The studio has already filmed an untitled standalone Star Wars film based on the 1977 film Return of the Jedi and has previously been filming an untapped Han Solo film based off the 1977 novel The Empire Strikes Back.

It is also working on a Han Solo spinoff film that will focus on the adventures of Luke Skywalker and his apprentice Han Solo.

“We are making the final decision about when and where to release Star Wars: Episode VII and beyond,” Disney chief content officer John Madden said during the company’s investor day on Tuesday.

As we begin to see the films play out in the marketplace, we will have more to say about them.” “

The Star Wars saga has been on our minds for a long time, and we continue to be inspired by the films, characters, worlds, and stories.

As we begin to see the films play out in the marketplace, we will have more to say about them.”

Disney said it is also in the process of writing a new script for the untitled Han Solo movie.

“It is an exciting time for us, as we continue our expansion into new territories and territories that we have not yet ventured into,” Madden said.

“This is the beginning of an incredible journey for our franchise, and I think you will be surprised at how much we can accomplish.”